Credit or debit cards, linked to your Collective's balance
Virtual Cards can be issued to hosted Collectives for paying recurring payments, bills, online resources and tools, subscriptions, vendors (e.g. hosting providers), etc.
- Funds are spent only as transactions occur. - Setting up a card does not remove any money from your Collective's budget.
- Submit a virtual card request (click 'Actions' > 'request virtual card on your Collective's page) with the intended use of the card and the amount budgeted for that monthly. The virtual card with that limit will be set up for your collective.
- If, at any point, your collective needs a higher limit on your virtual card, please request a limit increase by contacting us at [email protected] with the intended use and the amount increase needed.
- Cards must be used in compliance with our policy below.
- Collectives must have a minimum of 2 admin members
- These are virtual cards. No physical card will be issued, so these cannot be used in-store.
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days. If a receipt is not submitted within 30 days, the card access will be paused until you do submit the receipt
- The card's Assignee is responsible for collecting and uploading the receipts.
Limitations and Exclusions
- Name: Open Source Collective
- Address: 340 S. Lemon Avenue, #3717Walnut, California, 91789-2706, USA.
- 1.Collective admins request the card
e.g.:Zoom Monthly Subscription $50/monthUhaul Storage Unit $500/monthAmazon cleaning supplies $80/monthTarget Household Supplies $20/monthTotal: $650/month
- 1.Visit your Collective's page
- 2.Click Actions -> Request a Card
- 3.Please include vendor details and pricing details in your request (estimates are ok).
2. We will assign the virtual card (please allow 2-3 working days to process your request)
3. Once assigned, the card assignee will be notified via email. The card's details will appear in the Collective's Settings for admins to use. (in accordance with this policy)
- 1.The funds will be withdrawn from your Collective
- 2.An "Invitation to submit an expense" will be sent to your Collective admins
- 1.Admins will be asked to submit your receipt. (If the receipt is not submitted within 30 days, the card access will be paused until you do submit the receipt).